Pollination project opportunitiesResearch & Extension
Hort Innovation is seeking delivery partners for three new Hort Frontiers-funded pollination-related projects:
- Innovation for the control of honey bee pests and diseases of commercial importance (PH20003):
- Develop new control options and technologies to control pests and diseases of honey bees in Australia; and
- Contribute to safeguarding pollination services.
- Database of Australian pollen for optimal pollinator nutrition(PH20000):
- Support the security of healthy honey bee and pollinator populations during pollination events
- Enable better relationships between growers and pollination service providers
- Collate and further expand the impact of previous research into floral resources.
- Crop and varietal data to better understand the importance of pollination (PH20001):
- Provide data on varietal difference of pollination dependence within horticulture crops
- Enable strategies for effective pollination to be developed by industry through understanding of their pollination requirements across varieties.
The closing date for responses for all three project is 5.00pm (AEST), 12 April, 2021.
Background information outlining the scope of services, the procurement process and the information required from interested parties is available in the Request for Proposal document for each project on the Hort Innovation website under the Delivery Partners/Partnership Opportunities section.
The RFP may be downloaded from www.tenders.net (you will need to be a member of tenders.net to access this information).