Register now for the upcoming Future Orchards Harvest Orchard WalksBusiness Management
Join us at the APAL Future Orchards® Harvest Orchard Walks from 6–10 February to review the season and discuss the harvest to come.
Guest presenters Ross Wilson and Jonathan Brookes, horticulture consultants at AgFirst for Future Orchards, will use block data to lead discussions around block targets set for the season, management and potential new options, and solutions if you are not tracking on target.
What you will learn
- Identifying your crop targets and specific management actions
- Measuring if you are on track
- Using your block data to optimise returns at harvest
- Setting up for high colour harvest and a good return crop
- Budgeting for harvest labour.
Once again, the orchard walks will take place concurrently on the following dates. Please click through to the Eventbrite links for further information and to register:
- Stanthorpe, Monday 6 February
- Orange, Tuesday 7 February
- Batlow, Wednesday 8 February
- Goulburn Valley, Thursday 9 February
- Western Australia, Monday 6 February
- South Australia, Wednesday 8 February
- Southern Victoria, Thursday 9 February
- Tasmania, Friday 10 February