Seeking EOIs for Future Orchards advisory group
The current Future Orchards™ program, funded by Hort Innovation using the apple and pear levy and Australian Government contributions, will finish on 30 April 2021 and we are planning the next iteration that will be funded by APAL.
To continue to deliver outcomes that are relevant for the apple and pear industry we are inviting interested growers to join an advisory group to help to develop the future program. The group will consider:
- What should future Future Orchards™ activities look, feel and sound like?
- What content is important moving forward?
- How does industry benchmarking best work?
If you are interested in contributing to the content and structure of the new Future Orchards program please tell us:
- How have you been involved in Future Orchards to date?
- Why do you want to be involved in developing the new program?
Please send your expressions of interest to Rose Daniel or call 0432842794.
More: Check out research and resources from years gone by in the Future Orchards library.