Western Australian Horticulture Update 2023
Conferences & Tradeshows
The biennial Western Australian Horticulture Update (WAHU) event is back again, bringing all areas of horticulture together to grow connections and build knowledge on the changing landscape of horticultural production.
This year’s theme will focus on:
- how to implement practical technology innovation
- applications to improve horticultural practices from the grower to consumer.
Over the two-day event, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from industry leaders, network with fellow colleagues and learn about global trends to ensure their business continues to build capacity and remain competitive.
Full program and speaker details coming soon.
- plenary sessions
- concurrent topics
- panel sessions on
- Cold chain – maintaining the quality from farm to consumer
- What is the future of horticulture?
- networking opportunities and sundowner
Trade show exhibits include:
- water management solutions and monitoring
- safe working environments and fair working practices
- orchard planning and mapping
- labelling, packaging and automation
- transport and cold chain
- netting systems
- rural recruitment
- digital traceability
- farm machinery