Post-harvest Seminar & Orchard Tour
Connect with fresh produce supply chain members from across Australia and hear the latest on local and international Post-harvest practices.
Over two days, the annual APAL Post-harvest Seminar and Orchard Tour will feature a mix of keynote presentations, panel discussions and practical demonstrations in the heart of the Goulburn Valley growing region.
With a focus on managing production and packing for optimal post-harvest quality, themes will include:
- Market access – export and retail
- Post-harvest food safety
- The future for DPA
- Quality and maturity testing
- Pre-harvest orchard management for post-harvest quality and storage
- Packing and packaging
Join growers; pack house and cool store managers, retailers, marketers, and industry consultants and suppliers at this important annual event.
Event in a snap shot
- 21 January – Future Business Workshop – Discretionary Mutual Fund
- 22 January – Seminar Sessions & BBQ Dinner
- 23 January – Orchard Tour
Full agenda to come soon!
Attend the Future Business Workshop – Discretionary Mutual Fund and receive 50 per cent off the workshop ticket.