2nd International Symposium on Precision Management of Orchards and Vineyards
Conferences & Tradeshows
Join scientists, industry experts and leading horticultural and viticultural growers working on disciplines related to precision management of orchards and vineyards to learn more about the latest achievements in the following topics:
- Irrigation and water relations
- Yield, traceability, harvest monitoring and supply chain logistics
- Mapping and decision support platforms/systems
- Canopy management, Soil management, fertility and nutrition
- Disease and pest detection/control
- Fruit physiology, growth, ripening, quality and postharvest
- Mechanisation, automation, robotic management—harvesting, pruning, thinning, spraying
- SmartFarms, IoT, digital orchards and vineyards.
The 2nd International Symposium on Precision Management of Orchards and Vineyards will be held at Tatura SmartFarm, Tatura, Victoria, from 3–8 December 2023. This International Society for Horticultural Science event is being hosted by Agriculture Victoria and the Australian Society for Horticultural Science.