An industry summit in Bunbury on 14 September 2018 will provide Western Australian growers with updates on industry strategy, R&D and marketing investment, and new orchard products.
The summit, organised by Pomewest, will include presentations from the recent Hort Connections 2018 horticulture conference in Brisbane for those who were unable to attend that event.
In will also include a networking social gathering.
Guest speakers include:
- Phil Turnbull, CEO APAL – Industry update
- Sam Turner, new Relationship Manager Apples and Pears, and Olivia Grey, Marketing Manager Apples and Pears, Hort Innovation – Hort Innovation research, development and marketing
- Rohan Prince, Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development – DPIRD update
- Hannah James, AgroFresh – Introduction to the awaiting-Australian registration ripening management product Harvista™
- Bevan Addison, Adama – Introduction to the recently-registered for Australian use fruit thinner Brevis®
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Pomewest members and WA growers looking to stay updated on the industry.
WHEN AND WHERE
Sept 14, 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Mercure Bunbury Sanctuary Golf Resort
Lot 100, Old Coast Rd
Bunbury WA 6230