Agriculture Victoria is hosting two free half-day workshops for drip and microjet irrigation users, which will be presented by Jeremy Giddings (Agriculture Victoria) and Peter Henry (Netafim Australia).
The workshops will be held in Rutherglen on Wednesday 24 Oct and Tatura on Thursday 25 Oct.
- Understanding designs and specification sheets
- System monitoring: measuring pressures and discharge
- System maintenance: flushing, chlorination, acid injection
- Local research comparing drop and microjet irrigation
What to bring:
- Your irrigation design (if you have one) to calculate specific application rates and chemical injection requirements for your block
- Footwear/clothing for field visits to assess a drip system