In response to industry requests to share posts on the Aussie Apples and Australian Pears facebook pages, Horticulture Innovation Australia have worked with Ikon Communications, the agency that manages those pages, to develop a process to do this.
Industry members who would like their posts to appear on the facebook pages, may send their requests through for this to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you:
- Provide a URL of the post you want shared, not the facebook page.
- Provide page names and URL if you’d like the page to be tagged in the post.
- Ensure the subject title of the email states the type/variety of fruit and that it is a post to be shared, eg: Apples, facebook post share.
Only posts that meet the following criteria will be considered:
- Posts shared should be relevant to consumers – not trade or industry information.
- Focus around “new news” – announcing new season apples for individual varieties, for example.
Emailed posts will be shared on the page within 24 hours of receiving your email. Please note that email requests coming in over the weekend will be addressed on the following Monday.