The Australian Pome Fruit Tree Registry is a project to assist the industry capture data on varieties of apples and pears planted and their productivity.
This information will help growers and the industry better plan for the future. Apple and pear growers have been invited via email to register and logon to the Registry to participate and enter data.
If you need assistance with accessing the site, or did not receive your invitation email, please contact Richard Pentreath at AgFirst: +64 6 872 7080, +64 27 221 4835 or email@example.com. If you want some help entering data then please contact your local project adviser for your state as listed below. Local project adviser for Tasmania, Ian Cover, has put together this Aus Pome Fruit Tree Registry – User Guide (pdf).
Local project advisers
- Northern Victoria, Tony Filippi: 0400 795 539 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southern Victoria, Jabba Khan: 0418 379 746 or email@example.com
New South Wales
- Batlow region, Matt McMahon: 0438 625 567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orange region, Anthony Spruce: 0429 383 276 or email@example.com
- Susie Green: 0417 451 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephen Tancred: 0407 762 888 or email@example.com
- Ian Cover: 0437 628 648 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this video by Richard Pentreath to show you how to use the Tree Registry.
AgFirst, New Zealand
+64 6 872 7080 or +64 27 221 4835
The Australian Pome Fruit Tree Registry is part of the ‘Apple and pear industry data collection’ project (AP13035) that is managed by AgFirst and funded by Horticulture Innovation Australia Ltd using the apple and pear industry levy funds from growers and matching funds from the Australian Government.