APAL provides a range of communications products and services for the apple and pear industry including:
- APAL’s website
- Australian Fruitgrower magazine
- Industry Juice e-newsletter
- Daily industry media clips
- Industry videos on YouTube
- Industry photo library on Flickr
- APAL’s social media activity across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- National Horticulture Convention and events
- Media engagement
- Industry data management
- Membership engagement
- Industry and grower database management
All our communications services are free and we welcome engagement and feedback from our members and anyone working in the apple and pear industry.
03 9999 2701
APAL’s industry communications work incorporates the ‘National apple and pear grower communications program’ (AP15007) that is funded by Horticulture Innovation Australia Ltd using the apple and pear industry levy funds from growers and matching funds from the Australian Government.