Achieving Fair Work compliance and managing employment risks
Growcom is hosting a series of workplace essentials seminars in Queensland, with one event specifically for Stanthorpe growers.
Would your farm business pass a Fair Work inspection or audit today?
- Are you confident you are meeting all your legal obligations under the Fair Work Act and your award/s?
- Are you sure your record keeping and employee paperwork would pass inspection?
- Do you know how to manage performance and termination of employment to minimise the risk of claims against you?
The Workplace Essentials Seminars 2016/17 will focus on ensuring your farm business achieves Fair Work compliance and strategies for managing employment risks.
During the half-day seminar you will:
- undergo a risk assessment – effectively ‘stress testing’ your business against the legal requirements;
- understand your legal obligations under the Fair Work Act, National Employment Standards and relevant Award/s; and
- gather information and resources to help you with compliance and establish positive practices in the workplace.
For more information visit the Growcom website.