Understand and Utilise FTAs to maximise export opportunities and benefits in China, Japan and Korea
Business SA is offering training sessions to ensure businesses are making the most of FTAs. The training sessions are developed and delivered by industry experts with extensive exporting experience in China, Japan and Korea.
The session covers:
- Tariff classification and preferential tariff schedules;
- Rules of Origin – types and common issues;
- Certificates of Origin and Declaration of Origin;
- Documents required to access preferential treatment;
- Consignment rules, how shipment affects eligibility;
- Legal obligations;
- Export Logistics;
- Export finance and insurance;
- Case studies from various industries;
- Practical exercises and examples for a more hands-on experience.
Who should attend:
- SME business owners and directors;
- Sales and Marketing specialists;
- Logistic, procurement and purchasing specialists.